I have received a few different e-mails from friends asking for prayer requests, so I figured it would be easier if I just posted them here:
•Our orientation leader, Jeff Johnson, flies back home to Michigan tomorrow. Pray that he may have safe travels.
•Pray that God will continue to unite the group in service
•Pray for the friends and families of those on the team who are back home. Like I mentioned in the last post, it’s difficult to get on the internet, and e-mail is our primary source of communication. (Cell phone calls are ridiculously expensive.) Although this doesn’t bother us too much, it’s difficult on those back home, especially the parents.
•Pray that God will continue to develop in me a servant’s heart. Ask Him to speak clearly to me and show me how I can serve Him best.
•Good health and protection
•Finally, pray for the staff at World Hope. They truly are amazing people, and they go above and beyond the call of duty. Pray that He will continue to provide for their needs and use them to bless the people of Zambia.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We are praying for you Lindsay and we're so excited to hear how God is at work in your life through this experience. I'm praying for God to continue to reveal His heart to you in a life-changing way.
ReplyDeletePastor Kip
I just saw your posts linds, I'm glad you made it safely and it sounds like you are doing great! keep up the good work, I'm praying for you and send you all my love! don't forget to take lots of pictures! I laughed about all your clothes turning brown. Luckily brown is a good color on blondes...
ReplyDeletelove,
Amy
LINDSAY!!! It sounds like you're having an amazing time, and I'm so glad!! I loved reading your posts! Thinking about you! Love, Kimmy!
ReplyDelete